Betting odds for Saturday’s UFC on FOX 17 event have been released by 5Dimes. Current lightweight champion Rafael dos Anjos is a -285 favorite over title challenger Donald Cerrone, who is +205 for their main event bout. In the co-main event, Junior Dos Santos is a -265 favorite against Alistair Overeem, who is +185 in their heavyweight showdown.
Rounding out the main card, Nate Diaz is +225 against Michael Johnson (-305) and UFC newcomer Karolina Kowalkiewicz is a favorite (-175) over TUF 18 alum Randa Markos, who is +135.
UFC on FOX 17 takes place at the Amway Center in Orlando on Saturday, Dec. 19 and will mark the final event of the year for the promotion. The event will air on FOX, FOX Sports 1 and UFC Fight Pass.
Here are the full betting odds:
- Champ Rafael dos Anjos -285 vs. Donald Cerrone +205
- Junior Dos Santos -265 vs. Alistair Overeem +185
- Nate Diaz +225 vs. Michael Johnson -305
- Karolina Kowalkiewicz -175 vs. Randa Markos +135
- Charles Oliveira +130 vs. Myles Jury -170
- Nate Marquardt +250 vs. C.B. Dollaway -350
- Valentina Shevchenko +170vs. Sarah Kaufman -230
- Tamdan McCrory +125 vs. Josh Samman -165
- Danny Castillo -110 vs. Nik Lentz -130
- Jim Alers -120 vs. Cole Miller -120
- Leon Edwards +100 vs. Kamaru Usman -140
- Vicente Luque -115 vs. Hayder Hassan -125
- Francis Ngannou +110 vs. Luis Henrique -150
*Featured Photo (above) credit to USA TODAY Sports