Pink salt, also known as Pink Himalayan Salt is one of the purest minerals you can put into your body. The many hues of pink, red, and white that you will find in a shaker of Pink Himalayan Salt are all an indication of this salt’s rich variation of minerals and energy-filled iron content.
Stop Using Table Salt!
- Commercial or refined salt is not only stripped of all it’s minerals besides sodium and chloride, but it is also chemically cleaned, bleached, and heated at unnecessary and dangerously high temperatures!
- Secondly, the iodine that is added to regular white salt is synthetic and very difficult for your body to process and break down, which can cause stomach pain and bloating.
Benefits of Pink Salt:
- Creates an electrolyte balance in your body.
- Increases overall hydration.
- Dissolves and eliminates sediment to remove toxins, aiding in body fat loss.
- Aids in proper metabolism functioning.
- Prevents muscle cramping.
HOW DO I USE PINK SALT?
- Every morning as a detox: I mix 1-2 teaspoons of ground up pink salt into an 8oz glass of water and chug it. Mixing pink salt with water and chugging it on an empty stomach not only energizes me, but it also promotes healthy weight-loss. You might want to be near a bathroom about 10 minutes after drinking this concoction.
- To salt my food: I use this salt on my eggs, mixed with olive oil to create an amazing salad dressing, on all of my vegetables, and I salt all of my raw meat or salmon with it before cooking.
- As an exfoliant or salt bath: Mix this salt with coconut oil and rubbing it on your skin will leave your body feeling extremely soft and it will add a natural glow to your skin. Another cosmetic use of pink salt is to add it to your bath for a relaxing, naturally anti-microbial salt bath!
Where To Buy Pink Salt?
Surprisingly, I get my Pink Salt from TJMaxx. If you have a TJMaxx or a Marshall’s near you, go into the back of the store near the one or two isles of candy/food items and near the spices, you should find the Pink Salt the cheapest here. If you do not have access to either of these stores, you can visit your nearest grocery store or purchase some online here. Don’t wait any longer, start your journey to health now!