On Saturday, the Ultimate Fighting Championship returns with UFC 201: Lawler vs. Woodley.
Saturday’s pay-per-view event takes place at the Phillips Arena in Atlanta, Georgia, with a welterweight title fight between current champion Robbie Lawler and challenger Tyron Woodley serving as the main event.
The co-main event features a thrilling strawweight matchup between former TUF standout Rose Namajunas and promising 115er Karolina Kowalkiewicz.
Before Saturday’s fights could go down, every fighter had to step onto the scale Friday morning at the fighter hotel to make their bouts official. Later in the day, the ceremonial weigh-ins will take place at FOX Theater.
All fighters successfully made weight.
The full UFC 201 weigh-in results can be seen below, via MMAjunkie.com. For those interested in tuning in to today’s weigh-in ceremony, you can tune in live beginning at 4 p.m. ET.
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- Champ Robbie Lawler (170) vs. Tyron Woodley (170) – for welterweight title
- Karolina Kowalkiewicz (114.5) vs. Rose Namajunas (116)
- Matt Brown (171) vs. Jake Ellenberger (170)
- Erik Perez (135) vs. Francisco Rivera (135.5)
- Ryan Benoit (126) vs. Fredy Serrano (126)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FS2, 8 p.m. ET)
- Ed Herman (205.5) vs. Nikita Krylov (206)
- Jorge Masvidal (171) vs. Ross Pearson (170)
- Damian Grabowski (256) vs. Anthony Hamilton (258.5)
- Wilson Reis (126) vs. Hector Sandoval (126)
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 7 p.m. ET)
- Michael Graves (170.5) vs. Bojan Velickovic (170.5)
- Cesar Arzamendia (155) vs. Damien Brown (155.5)