The latest Heisman Trophy betting odds have been released following another weekend of college football action and Louisville Cardinals star quarterback Lamar Jackson remains the clear favorite to bring home the prestigious award.
Jackson has topped the list since Week 1 and he continues to prove week in and week out that he is the top player in college football.
Other players in the Heisman mix within striking distance of the top spot are Clemson quarterback Deshaun Watson, Ohio State signal-caller JT Barrett and Michigan star Jabrill Peppers.
There is still plenty of time left this season for someone to make a run, but it’s going to take a heroic effort to knock Jackson from that top spot.
It should be a fun race to watch as we enter an important stretch of the season.
The latest Heisman Trophy betting odds can be seen below, via Bovada:
- Lamar Jackson, QB, Louisville — -190
- Deshaun Watson, QB, Clemson — +300
- JT Barrett, QB, Ohio State — +750
- Jabrill Peppers, DB, Michigan — +900
- Dalvin Cook, RB, Florida State — +2500
- Greg Ward, QB, Houston — +2800
- Christian McCaffrey, RB, Stanford — +3300
- Jalen Hurts, QB, Alabama — +7500
Photo Credit: Twitter