On Tuesday, the SEC Network announced the addition of two new men’s basketball analysts, Pat Bradley and Jarvis Hayes.
The duo will make their debuts over the course of the next two weeks, with Bradley’s debut coming tomorrow, Wednesday, Oct. 19, from the 2016 SEC Men’s Basketball Media Day in Nashville, Tenn.
Hayes’s first game assignment is Monday, Nov. 14 at 7 p.m., UMass at Ole Miss, on SEC Network.
Both men have previous experience playing in the Southeastern Conference, Pat Bradley (Arkansas) and Jarvis Hayes (Georgia), so they should be familiar faces to the fans.
More information on each of the new men’s basketball analysts on the SEC Network can be seen below:
- Basketball player at the University of Arkansas from 1996-99
- Set all-time records for the Southeastern Conference in 3-point field goals made and attempted
- Inducted into the University of Arkansas and Arkansas Sports Hall of Fame
- SEC Fun Fact: previously co-hosted an Arkansas radio show with SEC Network football analyst Clint Stoerner; currently co-hosts on 103.7 The Buzz in Little Rock
- Role: joins SEC Network as a studio analyst on SEC Now and Saturday game analyst
- Basketball player at the University of Georgia 2001-03
- First Team All-SEC sophomore and junior years – the first Georgia Bulldog since Dominque Wilkins to earn the honor
- Drafted by the Washington Wizards Round 1, 10th pick overall, of the 2003 NBA Draft
- SEC Fun Fact: his twin brother Jonas Hayes is a UGA assistant coach
- Role: joins SEC Network as a weekly Saturday game analyst