Finally, the Ultimate Fighting Championship is set to make its New York debut. On Saturday night, the biggest card in UFC history takes place at Madison Square Garden with UFC 205, headlined by a championship triple-header.
UFC women’s strawweight champion Joanna Jedrzejczyk against Karolina Kowalkiewicz in the first of three title fights, before Tyron Woodley puts his welterweight strap on the line against Stephen Thompson in the co-main event.
In the main event, Conor McGregor will be going for history.
The UFC featherweight champion takes on lightweight champ Eddie Alvarez in the main event as he looks to become the first fighter in UFC history to simultaneously hold two belts.
How can you tune in to tonight’s epic pay-per view event? Here is all of the information you will need to tune in from the opening bout.
Date: Saturday, Nov. 12
Start Time: Prelims at 7 p.m. ET, Main Card at 10 p.m. ET
Location: New York, New York
Venue: Madison Square Garden
TV Info: UFC Fight Pass, FOX Sports 1, PPV
Live Stream: Prelim Stream 1 | Prelim Stream 2 | PPV Stream
MAIN CARD (pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- Lightweight champ Eddie Alvarez (154.6) vs. featherweight champ Conor McGregor (154.4) – for lightweight title
- Champ Tyron Woodley (169.8) vs. Stephen Thompson (169) – for welterweight title
- Champ Joanna Jedrzejczyk (114.4) vs. Karolina Kowalkiewicz (114.4) – for strawweight title
- Yoel Romero (185.6) vs. Chris Weidman (185.8)
- Donald Cerrone (170.4)+ vs. Kelvin Gastelum ()+
- Raquel Pennington (135.8) vs. Miesha Tate (135.6)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FS1, 8 p.m. ET)
- Frankie Edgar (145.4) vs. Jeremy Stephens (145.8)
- Michael Johnson (155.8) vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov (155.8)
- Tim Boetsch (185.4) vs. Rafael Natal (185.4)
- Vicente Luque (170.6) vs. Belal Muhammad (170)
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 7 p.m. ET)
- Thiago Alves (162.6)* vs. Jim Miller (157.6)*
- Liz Carmouche (134.8) vs. Katlyn Chookagian (135)
* – Alves missed the 156-pound limit, Miller had to regain weight for NYAC regulations
+ – Fight is off after Gastelum opted not to weigh in