The Ultimate Fighting Championship makes its highly anticipated return to the state of New York with UFC 205 at Madison Square Garden. The pay-per-view event, headlined by a championship triple-header, kicks off in a matter of hours.
With the event just around the corner, the UFC released the final episode of UFC 205 Embedded.
For those who don’t know, UFC Embedded is an original video series that follows fighters around during fight week, giving an unprecedented look behind-the-scenes leading up to the bouts.
If you haven’t caught up on UFC 205 Embedded, have no fear. We’ve gathered each and every episode right here for your viewing pleasure.
Every episode can be seen below:
- UFC 205 Embedded: Vlog Series – Episode 1
- UFC 205 Embedded: Vlog Series – Episode 2
- UFC 205 Embedded: Vlog Series – Episode 3
- UFC 205 Embedded: Vlog Series – Episode 4
- UFC 205 Embedded: Vlog Series – Episode 5
- UFC 205 Embedded: Vlog Series – Episode 6
The UFC 205 prelims kickoff at 7 p.m. ET on UFC Fight Pass, before switching over to FOX Sports 1 at 8 p.m. ET. The pay-per-view main card will kickoff at 10 p.m. ET.
MAIN CARD (pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- Lightweight champ Eddie Alvarez (154.6) vs. featherweight champ Conor McGregor (154.4) – for lightweight title
- Champ Tyron Woodley (169.8) vs. Stephen Thompson (169) – for welterweight title
- Champ Joanna Jedrzejczyk (114.4) vs. Karolina Kowalkiewicz (114.4) – for strawweight title
- Yoel Romero (185.6) vs. Chris Weidman (185.8)
- Raquel Pennington (135.8) vs. Miesha Tate (135.6)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FS1, 8 p.m. ET)
- Frankie Edgar (145.4) vs. Jeremy Stephens (145.8)
- Michael Johnson (155.8) vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov (155.8)
- Tim Boetsch (185.4) vs. Rafael Natal (185.4)
- Vicente Luque (170.6) vs. Belal Muhammad (170)
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 7 p.m. ET)
- Thiago Alves (162.6)* vs. Jim Miller (157.6)*
- Liz Carmouche (134.8) vs. Katlyn Chookagian (135)
* – Alves missed the 156-pound limit, Miller had to regain weight for NYAC regulations