RIZIN World Grand Prix live stream, fight card and start time for the final round of the New Year’s Eve event in Japan.
The semifinals and finals of the RIZIN Open Weight World Grand Prix take place bright and early on Saturday morning, as a thrilling year of mixed martial arts comes to a close.
For MMA fans who have never tuned in to a Japanese MMA event, RIZIN brings back the pageantry and excitement of the PRIDE days. It’s a must-see for every MMA fan who wants to understand the full scope of the global sport.
On Saturday, the final rounds of the Open Weight Grand Prix take place with either MMA pioneer Mirko Cro Cop, Estonia’s Baruto, Valentin Moldavsky of Russia or Iran’s Amir Aliakbari bringing home the title.
The event also features the second appearance from promising star Tanshin Nasukawa in 48 hours, a questionable matchup between Gabi Garcia and Yumiko Hotto, the mother/son duo of Miyuu Yamamoto and Erson Yamamoto, and a thrilling co-main event between Tatsuya Kawajiri and Kron Gracie.
It promises to be another incredible night in Japan.
How can you tune in to the final rounds Rizin FF’s Open Weight World Grand Prix? Here is all of the information you will need to tune in to the action from the opening blow.
Date: Saturday, Dec. 31
Start Time: 1:00 a.m. ET
Venue: Saitama Super Arena
Location: Saitama, Japan
TV Info: Croatia (Nova TV), Korea (MBC), China (PPTV SPORTS), and Brazil (BandSports)
Live Stream: Stream 1
- Semifinal A winner vs. Semifinal B winner – Open Weight World Grand Prix Final
- Tatsuya Kawajiri vs. Kron Gracie
- Hideo Tokoro vs. Erson Yamamoto
- Andy Nguyen vs. Miyuu Yamamoto
- Wataru Sakata vs. Hayato Sakurai
- Kizaemon Saiga vs. Dillin West
- Rena Kubota vs. Hanna Gujwan
- Gabi Garcia vs. Yumiko Hotta
- Mirko Cro Cop vs. Baruto – Semifinal B
- Amir Aliakbari vs. Valentin Moldavsky – Semifinal A
- Tanshin Nasukawa vs. Dylan Oligo