Updated 2017 NCAA Women’s Basketball Tournament Bracket, Schedule For Monday, March 20.
On Monday night, the Sweet Sixteen of the 2017 NCAA Women’s Basketball Tournament will be set, after half of the spots were filled up over the weekend.
The remaining eight places in the tournament are up for grabs, with a marathon of games on ESPN 2 beginning at 6:35 p.m. ET. Throughout the first two rounds of the tournament, the top seeds have been rolling, with every No. 1 and No. 2 seed winning their opening games.
UConn, Stanford, Duke and Baylor will look to keep that perfect record going on Monday night.
Will there finally be a major shakeup in the women’s tourney?
Click here for the updated NCAA Women’s Basketball Tournament bracket in PDF form.
The full schedule for Monday evening’s games can be seen below.
All games available to live stream via WatchESPN. All times Eastern.
- No. 8 Syracuse vs. No. 1 UConn, 6:35 p.m., ESPN2
- No. 7 Kansas State vs. No. 2 Stanford, 6:35 p.m., ESPN2
- No. 10 Oregon vs. No. 2 Duke, 6:40 p.m., ESPN2
- No. 5 Tennessee vs. No. 4 Louisville, 6:45 p.m., ESPN2
- No. 6 Oklahoma vs. No. 3 Washington, 9:05 p.m., ESPN2
- No. 9 Cal vs. No. 1 Baylor, 9:10 p.m., ESPN2
- No. 12 Quinnipiac vs. No. 4 Miami, 9:10 p.m., ESPN2
- No. 5 Texas A&M vs. No. 4 UCLA, 10:05 p.m., ESPN2