We are now just days away from UFC 212 in Rio de Janeiro and the fighters are in town for their final preparations leading up to this weekend’s pay-per-view.
On Thursday, the UFC released its latest UFC 212 Embedded video to give fans a last-minute look behind-the-scenes at the preparation some of the top fighters on the card are going through.
UFC 212 is headlined by a featherweight unification bout between title holder Jose Aldo and interim champ Max Holloway.
Check out the latest episode of UFC 212 Embedded below:
On Episode 4 of UFC 212 Embedded, interim featherweight champion Max Holloway shares his packing secrets for traveling abroad and ventures on a go-karting outing; his fellow headliner and champion Jose Aldo reflects on what it takes to find – and keep – his passion for fighting. Former champion Vitor Belfort guides his sidekick through fight week, as competing middleweight Nate Marquardt keeps his sense of humor intact on the mats. Elsewhere in Rio, welterweight Erick Silva hits the streets, opponent Yancy Medeiros hands out chocolate, strawweight Claudia Gadelha talks about the rise of women’s MMA and her foe Karolina Kowalkiewicz looks forward to getting “fat and happy” after their fight.
UFC 212 Fight Card
Main Card (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- UFC featherweight champion – Jose Aldo vs. interim champion Max Holloway – featherweight title unification bout
- Claudia Gadelha vs. Karolina Kowalkiewicz
- Vitor Belfort vs. Nate Marquardt
- Paulo Borrachinha vs. Oluwale Bamgbose
- Yancy Medeiros vs. Erick Silva
Fox Sports 1 Prelims (Fox Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET)
- Raphael Assuncao vs. Marlon Moraes
- Antonio Carlos Junior vs. Eric Spicely
- Johnny Eduardo vs. Matthew Lopez
- Iuri Alcantara vs. Brian Kelleher
UFC Fight Pass Prelims (UFC Fight Pass, 6:30 p.m. ET)
- Jamie Moyle vs. Viviane Pereira
- Luan Chagas vs. Jim Wallhead
- Marco Beltran vs. Deiveson Figueiredo