The Ultimate Fighting Championship returns early Saturday morning with UFC Fight Night 111 live on UFC Fight Pass.
The action begins bright and early at 4:30 a.m. ET, live from Singapore Indoor Stadium. The event is headlined by a women’s bantamweight fight between Holly Holm and Bethe Correia.
On Friday, all fighters had to hit the scale to make their bouts official.
After the official early weigh-ins, all bouts are official and only one fighter — Carls John de Tomas — missed weight. De Tomas must now forfeit 30 percent of his purse to his opponent, Naoki Inoue.
The full weigh-in results for UFC Fight Night 111 in Singapore can be seen below:
MAIN CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 8 a.m. ET)
- Holly Holm (135) vs. Bethe Correia (136)
- Andrei Arlovski (243) vs. Marcin Tybura (242)
- Colby Covington (171) vs. Dong Hyun Kim (171)
- Rafael dos Anjos (170) vs. Tarec Saffiedine (170)
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 4:30 a.m. ET)
- Takanori Gomi (156) vs. Jon Tuck (156)
- Cyril Asker (245) vs. Walt Harris (249)
- Alex Caceres (146) vs. Rolando Dy (146)
- Ulka Sasaki (125) vs. Justin Scoggins (126)
- Frank Camacho (169) vs. Li Jingliang (170)
- Russell Doane (135) vs. Kwan Ho Kwak (136)
- Carls John de Tomas (131)* vs. Naoki Inoue (124)
- Ji Yeon Kim (136) vs. Lucie Pudilova (134)
* de Tomas was fined 30 percent of his show purse, which goes to Inoue