USA Today releases a list of the highest paid NCAA football head coaches each and every year. They have officially released the 2015 list of highest paid coaches and these coaches are making serious money at their respective jobs.
To the surprise of no one, the likes of Nick Saban, Jim Harbaugh and Urban Meyer top the list.
Following those top five guys, there are quite a few other coaches who are making high amounts of money. Let’s take a look at the men who round out the top ten:
- Texas’ Charlie Strong – $5,100,270
- Texas A&M’s Kevin Sumlin – $5,000,000
- Penn State’s James Franklin – $4,400,000
- LSU’s Les Miles – $4,385,567
- Mississippi’s Hugh Freeze – $4,310,000
Do you think there is anyone deserving of being in the top ten that is currently underpaid? Sound off in the comments section below with your thoughts.
*Featured Photo (above) credit to USA TODAY Sports