Week 12 continues to shake things up in the Pac-12. It’s been a battle in the South division and Oregon has been creeping back to the top of the North.
As the season starts to close, here is how the Pac-12 ranks after Week 12.
5. USC: The Trojans lost to Oregon but are playing better than Utah. And, if they can beat UCLA this weekend, they’re in position to still win the Southern division.
4. UCLA: UCLA beat Utah Saturday to officially climb to the top of the Pac-12 South. With rival USC next weekend, it will be interesting to see how they perform.
3. Washington State: The Cougars have added another win over Colorado on Saturday. They’re 8-3 overall and playing the best they have in years.
2. Oregon: The Ducks are back. They decidedly beat USC this weekend to prove that they are still in fact a contender to take down Stanford for the North division.
1. Stanford: The Cardinal best conference rival, Cal on Saturday to remain in the top spot. They have a tough couple of weeks coming up and will need to win out to take the North division.
*Featured Photo (above) credit to USA TODAY Sports