UFC 212 takes place this weekend as the Ultimate Fighting Championship returns to Brazil.
In anticipation of the pay-per-view, the promotion has begun releasing its UFC 212 Embedded episodes that provide a behind-the-scenes look of the fighters’ final preparations on fight week.
The main event features one of the most exciting matchups in recent memory, as UFC featherweight champion Jose Aldo faces off against interim champ Max Holloway in a title unification bout.
The event also features a thrilling strawweight matchup between Claudia Gadelha and Karolina Kowalkiewicz, which serves as the night’s co-main event. MMA legend Vitor Belfort will also make an appearance on the pay-per-view against veteran Nate Marquardt.
Check out the latest episode of UFC 212 Embedded below:
On Episode 2 of UFC 212 Embedded, featherweight champion Jose Aldo reaches peak condition surrounded by familiar faces. Energized by the return to her native country, top strawweight Claudia Gadelha fits a commercial photo shoot into her busy schedule. Polish strawweight Karolina Kowalkiewicz enjoys the Brazilian outdoors, from a rooftop workout to a shopping trip on the beach. And interim featherweight champion Max Holloway combines training and sightseeing on a scenic hike.
UFC 212 Fight Card
Main Card (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- UFC featherweight champion – Jose Aldo vs. interim champion Max Holloway – featherweight title unification bout
- Claudia Gadelha vs. Karolina Kowalkiewicz
- Vitor Belfort vs. Nate Marquardt
- Paulo Borrachinha vs. Oluwale Bamgbose
- Yancy Medeiros vs. Erick Silva
Fox Sports 1 Prelims (Fox Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET)
- Raphael Assuncao vs. Marlon Moraes
- Antonio Carlos Junior vs. Eric Spicely
- Johnny Eduardo vs. Matthew Lopez
- Iuri Alcantara vs. Brian Kelleher
UFC Fight Pass Prelims (UFC Fight Pass, 6:30 p.m. ET)
- Jamie Moyle vs. Viviane Pereira
- Luan Chagas vs. Jim Wallhead
- Marco Beltran vs. Deiveson Figueiredo