16. Baltimore Ravens: Calvin Ridley, WR, Alabama
It’s no secret that the Ravens need a No. 1 wide receiver, so this choice should be obvious. Whether it’s Calvin Ridley or Cameron Sutton, Baltimore needs to immediately address this need.
17. Los Angeles Chargers: Da’Ron Payne, DT, Alabama
With Vea off the board, the Chargers turn to the best interior defensive lineman available.
18. Seattle Seahawks: Marcus Davenport, DE, UTSA
19. Dallas Cowboys: D.J. Moore, WR, Maryland
Following the departure of Dez Bryant, it’s no secret that the Cowboys will be looking for a No. 1 wide receiver. In Moore, Dallas would get a player that many have said could be the next Odell Beckham Jr.
20. Detroit Lions: Jaire Alexander, CB, Louisville
The Lions need to add a top cornerback in this year’s class, and thanks to a run at nearly every other position, Alexander, who at one point was considered the best corner available, is still on the board and would be a great fit for Detroit.