UPDATE: The NFL has added two additional names to the draft list, bringing the attendance in Chicago to 28. The new additions are Penn State tackle Donovan Smith and Texas A&M tackle Cedric Ogbuehi.
When the 2015 NFL Draft kicks off on Thursday, April 30 at Auditorium Theatre in Chicago, Illinois, there will be 26 of the top prospects who will be looking to learn where they will begin their professional careers.
With the top two quarterbacks, Jameis Winston of Florida State and Oregon’s Marcus Mariota, opting to stay at home with their families for the monumental moment in their lives, there were some questions about who the league would invite to attend the draft.
Now, we know who each and every one of the players in attendance will be thanks to a list released on Tuesday.
The 26 players who will attend the 2015 NFL Draft are as follows:
- Arik Armstead, DL, Oregon
- Vic Beasley, DE/LB, Clemson
- La’El Collins, OL, LSU
- Landon Collins, DB, Alabama
- Bud Dupree, LB, Kentucky
- Cameron Erving, OL, Florida State
- Dante Fowler, DL/LB, Florida
- Melvin Gordon, RB, Wisconsin
- Randy Gregory, DE/LB, Nebraska
- Todd Gurley, RB, Georgia
- D.J. Humphries, OL, Florida
- Kevin Johnson, CB, Wake Forest
- Byron Jones, CB, Connecticut
- Bernardrick McKinney, LB, Mississippi State
- DeVante Parker, WR, Louisville
- Andrus Peat, OL, Stanford
- Breshad Perriman, WR, Central Florida
- Shane Ray, DL, Missouri
- Brandon Scherff, OL, Iowa
- Danny Shelton, DL, Washington
- Devin Smith, WR, Ohio State
- Jaelen Strong, WR, Arizona State
- Laken Tomlinson, OL, Duke
- Trae Waynes, CB, Michigan State
- Kevin White, WR, West Virginia
- Leonard Williams, DL, USC
Out of the players invited, Leonard Williams is likely to hear his name called first, with many believing he could be selected in the top three picks.
*Featured Photo (above) credit to USA TODAY Sports