Guy tries to take selfie with rattlesnake, gets bit in the arm

If there is one way to get yourself to stop taking selfies, I would say getting bit in the arm by a venomous (yes venomous, not poisonous) snake would surely do the trick. This San Diego Guy found that out the hard and very painful way.

BroBible shared a story of Todd Fassler, who wanted to get an epic picture for his Twitter avatar. What says badass more than a selfie with one of the world’s most dangerous snakes?

That didn’t work out to well for Fassler as the rattlesnake sunk his fangs into his selfie-taking arm and sent venom racing through his bloodstream.

What resulted may be uncomfortable for some readers to see.

You have been warned.

arm

I bet Fassler never expected for his arm to look that way after getting bit. I bet he also didn’t expect an anti-venom to cost as much as his hospital bill read.

The venom and treatment added up to over $150,000 and I feel completely bad for this guy. It sucks, but maybe next time he will know not to mess with mother nature.

bill

This guy should have listened to The Rattlesnake Stone Cold Steve Austin a little better when he was a kid.

And that’s the bottom line, cause Stone Cold said so.

Can’t get enough of Campus Sports? Follow us on TwitterFacebook and Instagram to stay updated with the latest news and exclusive giveaways!

Feature Photo Credit (above) to The Denver Post