Legacy FC is coming to Atlanta.
On Tuesday, Legacy FC owner Mick Maynard confirmed to MMAjunkie.com that his promotion will be invading Center Stage Atlanta in Georgia on Oct. 16 for Legacy FC 47 which will air on AXS TV.
It is only the second time the Texas-based promotion has held an event in Atlanta.
Legacy FC 47 will be headlined by a lightweight battle between seasoned veterans Clay Harvison (13-5) and Jordan Rinaldi (9-4).
Harvison is a name that should be familiar to fans of “The Ultimate Fighter” reality series. During his stint on TUF 13, Harvison was able to reach the quarterfinals. The Marietta, Georgia native is riding a four-fight winning streak which includes a third-round finish in Bellator.
Rinaldi, meanwhile, has made stops in RFA and World Series of Fighting. He will enter the bout on a two-fight winning streak, with three wins in his last four outings. The lone loss is to UFC veteran James Moontasri.
The current fight card for Legacy FC 47 can be seen below.
- Clay Harvison vs. Jordan Rinaldi
- Wesley Barnes vs. Dave Vitkay
- C.J. Hamilton vs. Brantley Furr
- Josh Blyden vs. Nick Sprayberry
- Josh Millwood vs. Chazz Walton
- Josh Eagans vs. Doug Usher
- Amir Dadovic vs. Brad Taylor
- Patrick Mandio vs. Devorious Tubbs
- Kongo Bakatukanda vs. Brandon Webb
Photo Credit: USA TODAY Sports