The Ultimate Fighting Championship returns to network television on Saturday night, with UFC on FOX 22: VanZant vs. Waterson.
In the main event, strawweight contenders Paige VanZant and Michelle Waterson go toe-to-toe as the two women look to start a winning streak in the 115-pound division and continue a climb up the division ladder. VanZant enters the bout as the No. 6 ranked strawweight, while Waterson is close behind at No. 11.
Prior to the strawweight main event, two of the rising prospects in the promotion. Sage Northcutt and Mickey Gall, face in a welterweight affair.
The main card also features the final fight of Urijah Faber’s legendary career as he takes on Brad Pickett, while welterweights Alan Jouban and Mike Perry get the FOX portion of the event started with what promises to be a thriller.
How can you tune in to Saturday night’s action? Here is all of the information you will need to tune in to UFC on FOX 22 from the opening bout.
Date: Saturday, Dec. 17
Start Time: Prelims at 3:30 p.m. ET
Location: Sacramento, Calif.
Venue: Golden 1 Center
TV Info: FOX, FOX Sports 1, UFC Fight Pass
Live Stream: Stream 1 (Prelims) | Stream 2 (Prelims) | Stream 3 (Main Card)
MAIN CARD (FOX, 8 p.m. ET)
- Paige VanZant (116) vs. Michelle Waterson (115)
- Mickey Gall (171) vs. Sage Northcutt (170)
- Urijah Faber (136) vs. Brad Pickett (136)
- Alan Jouban (170.5) vs. Mike Perry (171)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1, 5 p.m. ET)
- Paul Craig (204) vs. Luis Henrique da Silva (206)
- Mizuto Hirota (146) vs. Cole Miller (146)
- Bryan Barberena (171) vs. Colby Covington (170.5)
- James Moontasri (171) vs. Alex Morono (170.5)
- Josh Emmett (156) vs. Scott Holtzman (156)
- Irene Aldana (136) vs. Leslie Smith (135.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 3:30 p.m. ET)
- Takeya Mizugaki (136) vs. Eddie Wineland (135)
- Hector Sandoval (125.5) vs. Fredy Serrano (126)
- Sultan Aliev (171) vs. Bojan Velickovic (170)