In recent days, the Ultimate Fighting Championship has come under fire for their promotional tactics for UFC 207. The event, which features the return of former women’s bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey, has had countless promo videos released leading up to the fight.
However, there was one big thing missing: the champion.
The UFC 207 promos have been focused solely on the return of Rousey and her quest for redemption, all while ignoring the rise of current champion Amanda Nunes.
Nunes’ absence from the promos have led to many fans and media members speaking out, including play-by-play announcer Joe Rogan.
— Joe Rogan (@joerogan) December 18, 2016
On Tuesday, the UFC finally corrected its wrong with a new video titled, “The Rise of Amanda Nunes.”
Here is the latest promo for UFC 207:
The UFC’s final event of 2016 takes place on Friday, Dec. 30 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The full fight card for UFC 207 can be seen below:
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view)
- Amanda Nunes vs. Ronda Rousey
- Dominick Cruz vs. Cody Garbrandt
- Fabricio Werdum vs. Cain Velasquez
- T.J. Dillashaw vs. John Lineker
- Jessica Andrade vs. TBA
Prelims (FOX Sports 1)
- Johny Hendricks vs. Neil Magny
- Dong Hyun Kim vs. Tarec Saffiedine
- Alex Garcia vs. Mike Pyle
- Ray Borg vs. Louis Smolka
Prelims (UFC Fight Pass)
- Tim Means vs. Alex Oliveira
- Antonio Carlos Junior vs. Marvin Vettori
- Brandon Thatch vs. Niko Price