UFC 207 Embedded: Episode 2 was released on Tuesday night ahead of Friday’s pay-per-view at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas featuring the highly-anticipated return of Ronda Rousey, who faces off against current UFC women’s bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey.
In the latest episode of Embedded, Rousey finally arrives and appears on camera after a media blackout went into effect leading up to the event.
Episode 2 also features Amanda Nunes enjoying the early part of her week in Las Vegas, 135-pound king Dominick Cruz chowing down on some sushi and enjoying retail therapy, and undefeated challenger Cody Garbrandt enjoying a holiday meal hosted by his mentor Urijah Faber for showing off his skating skills.
Watch UFC 207 Embedded: Episode 2 below:
On Episode 2 of UFC 207 Embedded, bantamweight champion Dominick Cruz enjoys a sushi feast before doing some last-minute shopping. Opponent Cody Garbrandt spends his holiday at a meal hosted by mentor Urijah Faber. Already in Las Vegas, women’s bantamweight champion Amanda Nunes celebrates with laughter and laundry. And former women’s bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey arrives at the hotel to begin her first fight week in over a year.
Here is the updated UFC 207 fight card:
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- Champ Amanda Nunes vs. Ronda Rousey – for women’s bantamweight title
- Champ Dominick Cruz vs. Cody Garbrandt – for bantamweight title
- T.J. Dillashaw vs. John Lineker
- Dong Hyun Kim vs. Tarec Saffiedine
- Ray Borg vs. Louis Smolka
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET)
- Johny Hendricks vs. Neil Magny
- Antonio Carlos Junior vs. Marvin Vettori
- Alex Garcia vs. Mike Pyle
- Niko Price vs. Brandon Thatch
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 7:30 p.m. ET)
- Tim Means vs. Alex Oliveira