UFC 207 takes place Friday night at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, but first all 20 fighters participating at the event must step onto the scale for Thursday’s official and ceremonial weigh-ins.
The UFC 207 official weigh-in will take place at 12 p.m. ET, while the ceremonial weigh-in which will include face-offs will be held at 6 p.m. ET.
UFC 207 is headlined by a women’s bantamweight championship between Amanda Nunes and former title holder Ronda Rousey, who is making her highly-anticipated return after more than a year out of action following her first career loss.
In the co-main event, bantamweight king Dominick Cruz defends his belt against undefeated challenger Cody Garbrandt.
The live video for Thursday’s ceremonial weigh-ins and full results can be seen below:
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- Amanda Nunes (135) vs. Ronda Rousey (135) – for women’s bantamweight title
- Dominick Cruz (135) vs. Cody Garbrandt (135) – for bantamweight title
- T.J. Dillashaw (136) vs. John Lineker (135.25)
- Dong Hyun Kim (171) vs. Tarec Saffiedine (171)
- Ray Borg (129.5)* vs. Louis Smolka (125.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET)
- Johny Hendricks (173.5)* vs. Neil Magny (171)
- Antonio Carlos Junior (186) vs. Marvin Vettori (186)
- Alex Garcia (170.5) vs. Mike Pyle (170)
- Niko Price (170) vs. Brandon Thatch (170)
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 7:30 p.m. ET)
- Tim Means (170) vs. Alex Oliveira (170.5)
* Borg and Hendricks missed weight