On Sunday night, UFC Hall of Famer BJ Penn returns to action in the main event of UFC Fight Night 103 against rising Mexican star Yair Rodriguez.
The event takes place at Talking Stick Resort Arena in Phoenix, Arizona, airing on UFC Fight Pass and FOX Sports 1.
Before the fights for tomorrow’s event could become official, all fighters participating on the card had to step onto the scale to officially make weight. Luckily, every participant hit their mark.
The full UFC Fight Night 103 weigh-in results and video can be seen below, via MMAjunkie.com:
- B.J. Penn (146) vs. Yair Rodriguez (145)
- Marcin Held (156) vs. Joe Lauzon (155)
- Court McGee (170) vs. Ben Saunders (170)
- John Moraga (126) vs. Sergio Pettis (125)
- Drakkar Klose (156) vs. Devin Powell (155)
- Augusto Mendes (135) vs. Frankie Saenz (135)
- Aleksei Oleinik (242) vs. Viktor Pesta (239)
- Tony Martin (155) vs. Alex White (155)
- Nina Ansaroff (116) vs. Jocelyn Jones-Lybarger (115)
- Walt Harris (254) vs. Chase Sherman (246)
- Joachim Christensen (205) vs. Bojan Mihajlovic (205)
- Cyril Asker (248) vs. Dmitrii Smoliakov (257)
UFC Fight Night 103 kicks off Sunday night at 6:15 p.m. ET on UFC Fight Pass for four exclusive bouts before the action switches over to FOX Sports 1 at 8 p.m. ET.
Can’t get enough of Campus Sports? Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to stay updated with the latest news and exclusive giveaways!