The 2017 NCAA Tournament Sweet 16 is set to take place later this week after an entertaining and surprising opening weekend which featured the first two rounds of March Madness.
A handful of top seeds fell over the weekend, leaving some unexpected matchups.
So who should you favor entering the Sweet 16 and who has the best to continue their run to a national championship?
Arizona is the largest favorite in the Sweet 16 for the Wildcats’ matchup against Xavier — the lone double-digit seed remaining in the tournament. No. 1 seed North Carolina is also a hefty favorite for its meeting with Butler.
Then, there are matchups like Michigan vs. Oregon and Wisconsin vs. Florida that are virtual pick ’ems.
A complete look at the consensus Las Vegas betting odds for the Sweet 16 can be seen below:
Thursday, March 23
- Michigan vs. Oregon — Odds: Even
- West Virginia vs. Gonzaga — Odds: Gonzaga -3
- Purdue vs. Kansas — Odds: Kansas -4.5
- Xavier vs. Arizona — Odds: Arizona -8
Friday, March 24
- Butler vs. North Carolina — Odds: UNC -7
- South Carolina vs. Baylor — Odds: N/A
- UCLA vs. Kentucky — Odds: N/A
- Wisconsin vs. Florida — Odds: Florida -1.5