The Ultimate Fighting Championship returns to Stockholm for UFC Fight Night 109 this weekend. On Saturday, all fighters participating in the event stepped onto the scale for the official weigh-ins.
Preliminary card fighter Darren Till was the only person to miss weight.
In the headlining bout, light heavyweight contenders Alexander Gustafsson and Glover Teixeira go head-to-head in a crucial bout which could determine the next title challenger.
The full weigh-in results can be seen below:
— MMA Junkie (@MMAjunkie) May 27, 2017
MAIN CARD (FOX Sports 1, 1 p.m. ET)
- Alexander Gustafsson (205) vs. Glover Teixeira (206)
- Misha Cirkunov (206) vs. Volkan Oezdemir (206)
- Ben Saunders (168) vs. Peter Sobotta (171)
- Omari Akhmedov (171) vs. Abdul Razak Alhassan (170)
- Oliver Enkamp (170) vs. Nordine Taleb (170)
- Jack Hermansson (186) vs. Alex Nicholson (185)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1, 11 a.m. ET)
- Pedro Munhoz (136) vs. Damian Stasiak (134)
- Chris Camozzi (186) vs. Trevor Smith (186)
- Reza Madadi (156) vs. Joaquim Silva (156)
- Nico Musoke (171) vs. Bojan Velickovic (170)
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 10 a.m. ET)
- Jessin Ayari (170) vs. Darren Till (176)*
- Damir Hadzovic (156) vs. Marcin Held (156)
* Till forfeits 20 percent of his purse, which goes to Ayari