The UFC 212 weigh-ins have come and gone without a hitch.
On Friday morning, fighters who will be competing on Saturday night’s pay-per-view event at Jeunesse Arena in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil stepped onto the scale at the fighter hotel for the official weigh-ins.
All 24 fighters participating in the event successfully hit their marks.
UFC 212 is headlined by a featherweight title unification bout between current champion Jose Aldo and interim title holder Max Holloway.
The full weigh-in results for UFC 212 can be seen below, along with a video that will provide a live stream of the ceremonial weigh-ins at 6 p.m. ET.
UFC 212 Weigh-In Results
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- Champ Jose Aldo (145) vs. interim Max Holloway (145) – featherweight title unification bout
- Claudia Gadelha (116) vs. Karolina Kowalkiewicz (115)
- Vitor Belfort (185) vs. Nate Marquardt (186)
- Paulo Borrachinha (186) vs. Oluwale Bamgbose (184)
- Yancy Medeiros (171) vs. Erick Silva (171)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET)
- Raphael Assuncao (136) vs. Marlon Moraes (136)
- Antonio Carlos Junior (185) vs. Eric Spicely (184)
- Johnny Eduardo (136) vs. Matthew Lopez (136)
- Iuri Alcantara (136) vs. Brian Kelleher (134)
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 6:30 p.m. ET)
- Jamie Moyle (116) vs. Viviane Pereira (113)
- Luan Chagas (171) vs. Jim Wallhead (170)
- Marco Beltran (126) vs. Deiveson Alcantra (126)