On Saturday night, UFC International Fight Week comes to an end in Las Vegas with UFC 213 headlined by a championship double-header.
In the main event of Saturday’s pay-per-view, women’s bantamweight champion Amanda Nunes looks to successfully defend her title in a rematch against top contender Valentina Shevchenko. Nunes was victorious in the first meeting, but with the title on the line this time around she has some added motivation to make an emphatic statement with a big win.
Shevchenko, meanwhile, has been anxiously awaiting her chance at a shot at redemption.
In the co-headliner, top-ranked middleweight contenders Yoel Romero and Robert Whittaker battle it out for the interim middleweight championship as current title holder Michael Bisping continues to hang around on the sidelines.
But before anyone can step into the cage for their shot at glory, the weigh-ins must take place on Friday.
The UFC 213 weigh-ins and full results can be seen below, with streaming video of the ceremonial weigh-in available beginning at 5:00 p.m. ET.
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- Champ Amanda Nunes () vs. Valentina Shevchenko () – for women’s bantamweight title
- Yoel Romero () vs. Robert Whittaker () – for interim middleweight title
- Curtis Blaydes () vs. Daniel Omielanczuk ()
- Alistair Overeem () vs. Fabricio Werdum ()
- Jim Miller () vs. Anthony Pettis ()
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET)
- Travis Browne () vs. Aleksei Oleinik ()
- Brian Camozzi () vs. Chad Laprise ()
- Gerald Meerschaert () vs. Thiago “Marreta” Santos ()
- Jordan Mein () vs. Belal Muhammad ()
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 6:30 p.m. ET)
- Rob Font () vs. Douglas Silva de Andrade ()
- Cody Stamann () vs. Terrion Ware ()
- James Bochnovic () vs. Trevin Giles ()