On Sunday afternoon, the Ultimate Fighting Championship will take center stage at SSE Hydro in Glasgow, Scotland for UFC Fight Night 113.
The event is headlined by a welterweight bout between rising challengers Gunnar Nelson and Santiago Ponzinibbio. In the co-main event, strawweights Joanne Calderwood and Cynthia Calvillo battle it out.
Prior to the fights, the official weigh-ins were held with Calderwood being the only fighter to miss weight. As a result, her bout with Calvillo will be switched to a catchweight bout and Calvillo will receive 20 percent of Calderwood’s purse.
The full weigh-in results for Sunday’s event can be seen below:
MAIN CARD (FOX Sports 1, 3 p.m. ET)
- Gunnar Nelson (170) vs. Santiago Ponzinibbio (171)
- Joanne Calderwood (118)* vs. Cynthia Calvillo (116)
- Paul Felder (154) vs. Stevie Ray (155)
- Ryan Janes (185) vs. Jack Marshman (185)
- Paul Craig (204) vs. Khalil Rountree (203)
- James Mulheron (240) vs. Justin Willis (264)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1, 1 p.m. ET)
- Bobby Nash (170) vs. Danny Roberts (170)
- Alexandre Pantoja (125) vs. Neil Seery (125)
- Galore Bofando (170) vs. Charlie Ward (169)
- Danny Henry (155) vs. Daniel Teymur (155)
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, noon ET)
- Brett Johns (135) vs. Albert Morales (134)
- Amanda Lemos (134) vs. Leslie Smith (135)
* – Missed weight; bout continues as a catchweight affair with Calderwood fined 20 percent of her purse, which goes to Calvillo