July 24 is National Tequila Day.
It’s no secret that we love to find random holidays and excuses to down some alcohol in the United States, and what better way to kick back after a long Monday than to hit the pub and throw down some tequila to celebrate the holiday?
In honor of the big, drunken day, let’s take a look at some wise sayings regarding the headaches and hangovers you’re sure to have if you partake.
Tequila Quotes & Sayings
— ♕ Nicky ♕ (@NickyMikael) July 24, 2017
- Take life with a grain of salt and a slice of lemon and a shot of tequila.
- If you want to keep your dignity intact, stay away from tequila. — Alida Nugent
- Tequila probably won’t fix your problems, but it’s worth a shot.
- Drinking tequila is more about the journey than the destination. — Rainbow Rowell
- One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor. — George Carlin
Tequila Drink Recipes
Enjoy the holiday, everyone, and be sure to drink responsibly.
Can’t get enough of Campus Sports? Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to stay updated with the latest news and exclusive giveaways!