We are just over 24 hours away from the biggest UFC pay-per-view of the year. On Saturday night, UFC 214 takes place at the Honda Center in Anaheim, Calif. with a whopping three title fights.
In the main event, heated rivals Daniel Cormier and Jon Jones finally meet again for the light heavyweight championship.
The co-main event features welterweight title holder Tyron Woodley defending his belt against Demian Maia, while Cris Cyborg and Tonya Evinger, two former Invicta FC champs, go head-to-head for the vacant UFC women’s featherweight belt.
But before the bouts can become official, fighters must step onto the scale and successfully make weight on Friday.
The full weigh-in results and video of the ceremonial weigh-ins can be seen below at 8:00 p.m. ET:
UFC 214 Main Card (Pay-per-view)
- 205 lbs.: Daniel Cormier () vs. Jon Jones () – for light heavyweight title
- 170 lbs.: Tyron Woodley () vs. Demian Maia () – for welterweight title
- 145 lbs.: Cristiane Justino () vs. Tonya Evinger () – for vacant women’s featherweight title
- 170 lbs.: Donald Cerrone () vs. Robbie Lawler ()
- 205 lbs.: Jimi Manuwa () vs. Volkan Oezdemir ()
UFC 214 Preliminary Card (FXX)
- 145 lbs.: Jason Knight () vs. Ricardo Lamas ()
- 140 lbs.: Renan Barao () vs. Aljamain Sterling ()
- 145 lbs.: Renato Moicano () vs. Brian Ortega ()
- 145 lbs.: Andre Fili () vs. Calvin Kattar ()
UFC 214 Preliminary Card (UFC Fight Pass)
- 115 lbs.: Alexandra Albu () vs. Kailin Curran ()
- 125 lbs.: Jarred Brooks () vs. Eric Shelton ()
- 155 lbs.: Josh Burkman () vs. Drew Dober ()