It was a wild morning for the Ultimate Fighting Championship, with two UFC 216 bouts in jeopardy.
First, Nik Lentz was pulled from the card and did not weigh in due to “medical issues.” His scheduled bout with Will Brooks — which was set to air on the FX prelims — was canceled as a result.
But the biggest scare came when main event participant Kevin Lee initially missed weight for his interim lightweight championship bout with Tony Ferguson.
Lee initially weighed 156 pounds, before being cleared by doctors and being given an extra hour to hit his mark.
On the second attempt, Lee came in at 154.5, making his championship bout official.
Flyweight champion Demetrious Johnson and challenger Ray Borg, who face off in the co-main event on Saturday in Las Vegas, had no issues making their weight.
The full weigh-in results for UFC 216 can be seen below:
— MMAjunkie (@MMAjunkie) October 6, 2017
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- Tony Ferguson (155) vs. Kevin Lee (154.5)** – for interim lightweight title
- Champ Demetrious Johnson (125) vs. Ray Borg (124) – for flyweight title
- Derrick Lewis (263.5) vs. Fabricio Werdum (247)
- Mara Romero Borella (126) vs. Kalindra Faria (125)
- Beneil Dariush (156) vs. Evan Dunham (156)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FX, 8 p.m. ET)
- Tom Duquesnoy (135.5) vs. Cody Stamann (136)
- Will Brooks (156) vs. Nik Lentz (did not weigh in)*
- Bobby Green (155) vs. Lando Vannata (155.75)
- Poliana Botelho (115) vs. Pearl Gonzalez (116)
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 6:15 p.m. ET)
- Mark Godbeer (244.5) vs. Walt Harris (251)
- Magomed Bibulatov (126) vs. John Moraga (126)
- Thales Leites (185.5) vs. Brad Tavares (185.5)
- Marco Beltran (126) vs. Matt Schnell (126)
** – Lee initially weighed 156 pounds; but was cleared by doctors and given an additional hour to make weight.
* – Lentz was pulled from the card due to “medical issues.”