It’s time for another Sunday full of NFL action, with Week 6 of the regular season set to kickoff at 1:00 p.m. ET this afternoon.
Over on FOX, the top team of Thom Brennaman, Troy Aikman and Erin Andrews will get things started on the call for an NFC North clash between the Green Bay Packers and Minnesota Vikings.
On CBS, Ian Eagle and Dan Fouts will bring us the New England Patriots vs. New York Jets.
When the afternoon slate of games kicks off, all eyes will be on Arrowhead Stadium to see what Tony Romo predicts next alongside Jim Nantz as the Kansas City Chiefs host the Pittsburgh Steelers.
When and where does your favorite play?
The full television schedule and list of announcer pairings for the remainder of Week 6 can be seen below:
- Miami at Atlanta (CBS 1 pm) Greg Gumbel, Trent Green & Jamie Erdahl
- Chicago at Baltimore (FOX 1 pm) Sam Rosen, Ronde Barber & Kristina Pink
- Cleveland at Houston (CBS 1 pm) Andrew Catalon, James Lofton
- Green Bay at Minnesota (FOX 1 pm) Thom Brennaman, Troy Aikman & Erin Andrews
- Detroit at New Orleans (FOX 1 pm) Dan Hellie, Chris Spielman & Peter Schrager
- New England at NY Jets (CBS 1 pm) Ian Eagle, Dan Fouts & Evan Washburn
- San Francisco at Washington (FOX 1 pm) Chris Myers, Daryl Johnston & Laura Okmin
- Tampa Bay at Arizona (FOX 4:05 pm) Kenny Albert, Charles Davis & Pam Oliver
- LA Rams at Jacksonville (FOX 4:05 pm) Dick Stockton, Mark Schlereth & Shannon Spake
- Pittsburgh at Kansas City (CBS 4:25 pm) Jim Nantz, Tony Romo & Tracy Wolfson
- LA Chargers at Oakland (CBS 4:25 pm) Kevin Harlan, Rich Gannon
- NY Giants at Denver (NBC 8:30 pm) Al Michaels, Cris Collinsworth & Michelle Tafoya
Monday, October 16
- Indianapolis at Tennessee (ESPN 8:30 pm) Sean McDonough, Jon Gruden & Lisa Salters
Bye Week: Buffalo, Cincinnati, Dallas, Seattle