NFL Week 7 TV schedule, start times, betting odds and scores for the latest weekend of action in the 2017-18 NFL regular season.
Buckle up, folks, it’s already Week 7 of the 2017-18 NFL regular season.
The action gets kicked off on Thursday night with a clash between two bitter rivals in the AFC West, the Kansas City Chiefs and Oakland Raiders.
After Thursday night’s primetime clash, we have a few days to prepare for another full Sunday of NFL action.
All games will be available to stream online thanks to a number of online streaming services.
The available options are:
The full schedule for Week 7 of the 2017-18 NFL season can be seen below:
Thursday, Oct. 19
- Kansas City Chiefs at Oakland Raiders, 8:25 p.m. CBS, NFL Network
Sunday, Oct. 22
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Buffalo Bills, 1 p.m. FOX
- Baltimore Ravens at Minnesota Vikings, 1 p.m. CBS
- New York Jets at Miami Dolphins, 1 p.m. FOX
- Arizona Cardinals at Los Angeles Rams, 1 p.m. FOX
- Jacksonville Jaguars at Indianapolis Colts, 1 p.m. CBS
- New Orleans Saints at Green Bay Packers, 1 p.m. FOX
- Carolina Panthers at Chicago Bears, 1 p.m. CBS
- Tennessee Titans at Cleveland Browns, 1 p.m. CBS
- Dallas Cowboys at San Francisco 49ers, 4:05 p.m. FOX
- Denver Broncos at Los Angeles Chargers, 4:25 p.m. CBS
- Cincinnati Bengals at Pittsburgh Steelers, 4:25 p.m. CBS
- Seattle Seahawks at New York Giants, 4:25 p.m. CBS
- Atlanta Falcons at New England Patriots, 8:30 p.m. NBC
Monday, Oct. 23
- Washington Redskins at Philadelphia Eagles, 8:30 p.m. ESPN