NFL Week 10 TV schedule, start times, betting odds and scores for the latest weekend of action in the 2017-18 NFL regular season.
It’s time for another week of NFL action to kick off with a Thursday Night Football clash in the NFC West between the Seattle Seahawks and Arizona Cardinals.
Other primetime matchups in Week 10 include a Sunday night meeting between the New England Patriots and Denver Broncos and a Monday night matchup featuring the Miami Dolphins and Carolina Panthers.
All games will be available to stream online thanks to a number of online streaming services.
The available options are:
The full schedule for Week 10 of the 2017-18 NFL season can be seen below:
Thursday, Nov. 9
- Seattle (-5) at Arizona: 8:25 p.m (NFL Network)
Sunday, Nov. 12
- Cincinnati at Tennessee (-3.5): 1 p.m. (Fox)
- Cleveland at Detroit (-9.5): 1 p.m. (CBS)
- Green Bay at Chicago (-3): 1 p.m. (Fox)
- L.A. Chargers at Jacksonville (-3.5): 1 p.m. (CBS)
- Minnesota (-2.5) at Washington: 1 p.m. (Fox)
- New Orleans (-1.5) at Buffalo: 1 p.m. (Fox)
- N.Y. Jets at Tampa Bay (-4.5): 1 p.m. (CBS)
- Pittsburgh (-9.5) at Indianapolis: 1 p.m. (CBS)
- Houston at L.A. Rams (-3): 4:05 p.m. (CBS)
- Dallas at Atlanta (-3): 4:25 p.m. (Fox)
- N.Y. Giants at San Francisco (-1): 4:25 p.m. (Fox)
- New England (-7) at Denver: 8:30 p.m. (NBC)
Monday, Nov. 13
- Miami at Carolina (-7.5): 8:30 p.m. (ESPN)