NFL schedule Week 13 TV coverage, start times, betting odds and scores for the latest weekend of action in the 2017-18 NFL regular season.
Week 13 of the 2017-18 NFL regular season kicks off in primetime on Thursday night with a matchup between NFC East rivals the Dallas Cowboys and Washington Redskins.
Coming away with a win this weekend is as crucial as ever as teams across the league are looking to position themselves firmly in the playoff picture.
Week 13 then wraps up with the Cincinnati Bengals and Pittsburgh Steelers going at it in a Monday Night Football meeting between two AFC North foes.
All games will be available to stream online thanks to a number of online streaming services.
The available options are:
The full schedule for Week 13 of the 2017-18 NFL season can be seen below (all times Eastern):
Thursday, Nov. 30
- Washington Redskins at Dallas Cowboys, 8:25 p.m., NBC, NFL Network, Amazon Prime
Sunday, Dec. 3
- Minnesota Vikings at Atlanta Falcons, 1 p.m., Fox
- Houston Texans at Tennessee Titans, 1 p.m., CBS
- Kansas City Chiefs at New York Jets, 1 p.m., CBS
- Denver Broncos at Miami Dolphins, 1 p.m., Fox
- Indianapolis Colts at Jacksonville Jaguars, 1 p.m., CBS
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers, 1 p.m., Fox
- Detroit Lions at Baltimore Ravens, 1 p.m., Fox
- New England Patriots at Buffalo Bills, 1 p.m., CBS
- San Francisco 49ers at Chicago Bears, 1 p.m., CBS
- Cleveland Browns at Los Angeles Chargers, 4:05 p.m., CBS
- New York Giants at Oakland Raiders, 4:25 p.m., Fox
- Carolina Panthers at New Orleans Saints, 4:25 p.m., Fox
- Los Angeles Rams at Arizona Cardinals, 4:25 p.m., Fox
- Philadelphia Eagles at Seattle Seahawks, 8:30 p.m., NBC
Monday, Dec. 4
- Pittsburgh Steelers at Cincinnati Bengals, 8:30 p.m., ESPN