NFL schedule Week 15 TV coverage, start times, betting odds and scores for the latest weekend of action in the 2017-18 NFL regular season.
Another week of NFL action is set to kickoff on Thursday night when the Denver Broncos travel to Lucas Oil Stadium to face off against the Indianapolis Colts on Thursday Night Football.
This week — which features a Saturday double-header on the NFL Network for the first time this season — is as crucial as ever for a number of teams across the country as the NFL Playoff picture begins to take shape.
A win or loss in Week 15 can make or break your season.
Luckily for NFL fans everywhere, if there is a game you want to watch, there are various ways you can tune in even if you are unable to get to a television.
All games will be available to stream online thanks to a number of online streaming services.
The available options are:
The full schedule for Week 15 of the 2017-18 NFL season can be seen below (all times Eastern):
Thursday, Dec. 14
- Denver Broncos at Indianapolis Colts, 8:25 p.m., NBC, NFL Network, Amazon Prime
Saturday, Dec. 16
- Chicago Bears at Detroit Lions, 4:30 p.m., NFL Network
- Los Angeles Chargers at Kansas City Chiefs, 8:30 p.m., NFL Network
Sunday, Dec. 17
- Houston Texans at Jacksonville Jaguars, 1 p.m., Fox
- Baltimore Ravens at Cleveland Browns, 1 p.m., CBS
- Green Bay Packers at Carolina Panthers, 1 p.m., Fox
- Miami Dolphins at Buffalo Bills, 1 p.m., CBS
- Cincinnati Bengals at Minnesota Vikings, 1 p.m., CBS
- Arizona Cardinals at Washington Redskins, 1 p.m., Fox
- Philadelphia Eagles at New York Giants, 1 p.m., Fox
- New York Jets at New Orleans Saints, 1 p.m., CBS
- Los Angeles Rams at Seattle Seahawks, 4:05 p.m., Fox
- Tennessee Titans at San Francisco 49ers, 4:25 p.m., CBS
- New England Patriots at Pittsburgh Steelers, 4:25 p.m., CBS
- Dallas Cowboys at Oakland Raiders, 8:30 p.m., NBC
Monday, Dec. 18
- Atlanta Falcons at Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 8:30 p.m., ESPN