It’s time for another week of NFL action with Week 16 kicking off with a special double-header on Saturday afternoon.
Getting things started will be Greg Gumble, Trent Green and Jamie Erdahl calling the late afternoon game between the Indianapolis Colts and Baltimore Ravens on the NFL Network, before the Minnesota Vikings and Green Bay Packers going head-to-head in primetime with Al Michaels, Chris Collinsworth and Michelle Tafoya bringing the action.
When and where does your favorite team play and who will be calling the action?
The full television schedule and list of announcer pairings for the remainder of Week 16 can be seen below, via Awful Announcing:
Saturday, December 23
- Indianapolis at Baltimore (NFL 4:30 pm) Greg Gumbel, Trent Green & Jamie Erdahl
- Minnesota at Green Bay (NBC 8:30 pm) Al Michaels, Cris Collinsworth & Michelle Tafoya
Sunday, December 24
- Tampa Bay at Carolina (FOX 1 pm) Kenny Albert, Ronde Barber & Kristina Pink
- Cleveland at Chicago (CBS 1 pm) Tom McCarthy, Steve Beuerlein, Steve Tasker
- Detroit at Cincinnati (FOX 1 pm) Thom Brennaman, Chris Spielman & Jen Hale
- Miami at Kansas City (CBS 1 pm) Kevin Harlan, Rich Gannon
- Buffalo at New England (CBS 1 pm) Jim Nantz, Tony Romo & Tracy Wolfson
- Atlanta at New Orleans (FOX 1 pm) Kevin Burkhardt, Charles Davis & Pam Oliver
Westwood One – John Sadak, Al Groh
- LA Chargers at NY Jets (CBS 1 pm) Ian Eagle, Dan Fouts & Evan Washburn
- LA Rams at Tennessee (FOX 1 pm) Chris Myers, Daryl Johnston & Laura Okmin
- Denver at Washington (CBS 1 pm) Spero Dedes, Adam Archuleta
- Jacksonville at San Francisco (CBS 4:05 pm) Andrew Catalon, James Lofton
- NY Giants at Arizona (FOX 4:25 pm) Dick Stockton, Mark Schlereth & Shannon Spake
- Seattle at Dallas (FOX 4:25 pm) Joe Buck, Troy Aikman & Erin Andrews
Monday, December 25
- Pittsburgh at Houston (NBC/NFL/AMZ 4:30 pm) Mike Tirico, Kurt Warner & Heather Cox
- Oakland at Philadelphia (ESPN 8:30 pm) Sean McDonough, Jon Gruden & Lisa Salters