Wild Card Weekend is in the books and we are now looking ahead to the Divisional Round of the NFL Playoffs. After the top team seeds in each conference had last weekend off, every remaining team in the postseason will take the field on Saturday or Sunday.
Ahead of the next round of the playoffs, the oddsmakers in Las Vegas announced their updated odds for Super Bowl 52.
The New England Patriots continue to be the favorite in the AFC, while the Pittsburgh Steeler follow closely behind. The Tennessee Titans are the biggest longshot, while every NFC team is being given a better chance at hoisting the Lombardi trophy than the Jacksonville Jaguars.
In the NFC, the Minnesota Vikings are the front-runners to represent the conference in the Big Game, which takes place on their home field. The New Orleans Saints and Atlanta Falcons, two Wild Card winners, are both favored ahead of the No. 1 seed in the conference, the Philadelphia Eagles.
Philadelphia is considered the conference’s longshot after losing starting quarterback Carson Wentz to a season-ending knee injury.
Super Bowl 52 takes place on Feb. 4 at U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis.
What are the chances for your favorite NFL franchise?
The latest Super Bowl betting odds can be seen below, via Bovada.lv:
1/2/18 Current Odds
New England Patriots 11/5 2/1
Minnesota Vikings 15/4 15/4
Pittsburgh Steelers 11/2 5/1
New Orleans Saints 15/2 11/2
Atlanta Falcons 18/1 7/1
Philadelphia Eagles 12/1 14/1
Jacksonville Jaguars 22/1 18/1
Tennessee Titans 75/1 50/1
Exact Super Bowl Matchups (Most likely to least likely)
- Minnesota Vikings vs. New England Patriots 3/1
- New Orleans Saints vs. New England Patriots 9/2
- Atlanta Falcons vs. New England Patriots 11/2
- Minnesota Vikings vs. Pittsburgh Steelers 15/2
- Philadelphia Eagles vs. New England Patriots 17/2
- New Orleans Saints vs. Pittsburgh Steelers 11/1
- Atlanta Falcons vs. Pittsburgh Steelers 12/1
- Philadelphia Eagles vs. Pittsburgh Steelers 20/1
- Minnesota Vikings vs. Jacksonville Jaguars 25/1
- New Orleans Saints vs. Jacksonville Jaguars 33/1
- Atlanta Falcons vs. Jacksonville Jaguars 35/1
- Philadelphia Eagles vs. Jacksonville Jaguars 55/1
- Minnesota Vikings vs. Tennessee Titans 75/1
- New Orleans Saints vs. Tennessee Titans 100/1
- Atlanta Falcons vs. Tennessee Titans 115/1
- Philadelphia Eagles vs. Tennessee Titans 175/1
Can’t get enough of Campus Sports? Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to stay updated with the latest news and exclusive giveaways!