Mel Kiper had dropped his first mock draft of 2019. The ESPN NFL Draft guru unveiled his predictions for the spring, with consensus No. 1 pick Nick Bosa going with the top pick.
Kiper has a heavy dose of defensive players going in the top ten picks, with just one quarterback.
The top ten can be seen below, with the full results seen here.
- Arizona Cardinals – Nick Bosa, defensive end, Ohio State
- San Francisco 49ers – Josh Allen, outside linebacker, Kentucky
- New York Jets – Quinnen Williams, defensive tackle, Alabama
- Oakland Raiders – Greedy Williams, cornerback, LSU
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Jonah Williams, offensive line, Alabama
- New York Giants – Dwayne Haskins, quarterback, Ohio State
- Jacksonville Jaguars – Cody Ford, offensive line, Oklahoma
- Detroit Lions – Devin White, linebacker, LSU
- Buffalo Bills – Rashan Gary, defensive line, Michigan
- Denver Broncos – Deandre Baker, defensive back, Georgia
The 2019 NFL Draft will take place between April 25 and April 27 in Nashville, Tennessee. Nashville earned the honor of hosting the 84th annual player selection over cities Denver, Kansas City, Las Vegas, and Cleveland/Canton.