The time for speculation is over. National Signing Day is here, and the 2019 installment of the annual event dedicated to prospective collegiate talent picking the school of their desire is set to commence throughout the entire day, as per tradition. The Early Signing Period happened in late December and was responsible for a majority of the verbal commitments to D1 Football programs (around 70 percent to be exact), but Wednesday is the day that several key recruits who hadn’t made their minds up yet who will get the chance to do so.
247Sports, a conglomerate of CBS Sports’s digital multi-platform offerings, will broadcast all of the happenings in sequential order come Wednesday’s Signing Day, and will feature every major announcement on their Facebook Live stream from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Hosted by 247Sports’ host Tree Scott, recruiting experts Barton Simmons and Recruiting Director Steve Wilfong will occasionally pitch in and give their two cents on who will go where in the Power 5 conferences, as well as break down the nation’s top recruiting classes that defined the 2019 recruiting calendar.
Guests will also appear on the show, including Alabama head coach Nick Saban, Oklahoma head coach Lincoln Riley, Oregon’s Mario Cristobal, Nebraska’s Scott Frost, and others as well. Also, in-depth player breakdowns from the stream’s host, updates around the country, conference superlatives, breakdowns and rankings from every major school, and the announcements of each uncommitted player will ensue in the stream.
A full look at the commitment schedule can be seen below.
- DE Khris Bogle (71): Committed to Florida
- DT Byron Young (77): Committed to Alabama | DB Christian Williams (160): Committed To Miami
- 10:30 a.m. — OG Enokk Vimahi (124): Ohio State, Oklahoma, USC
- 12:15 p.m. — RB Jerrion Ealy (29): Clemson, Ole Miss | WR Mark-Antony Richards (90): Auburn, Florida, Miami
- 1 p.m. — LB Henry To’oto’o (44): Alabama, Oregon, Tennessee, Utah, Washington | DB Kaiir Elam (48): Florida, Georgia | DE Charles Moore (69):Auburn, Florida, LSU | ATH Devonta Lee (166): Alabama, LSU
- 1:30 p.m. — DT Ishmael Sopsher (47): Alabama, LSU | DT Jaquaze Sorrells (157): Oregon, South Carolina
- 2 p.m. — LB Daniel Heimuli (199): Oregon, Washington
- 3 p.m. — WR Puka Nacua (136): USC (commit), BYU, Utah, Washington
- 4 p.m. — OT Darnell Wright (10): Alabama, Tennessee, West Virginia
- 5 p.m. — OG Doug Nester (106): Ohio State (commit), Virginia Tech