NFL draft hasn’t even occurred yet and Nike has already signed 27 prospects. Kyler Murray and Dwayne Haskins highlight the star-studded signings.
Even through tough times, Nike continues to dominate the Market. LSU linebacker Devin White, Iowa tight end T.J. Hockenson and Alabama running back Josh Jacobs are prospects that will also be sporting the iconic swoosh.
It seems Nike has locked the top four quarterbacks in the draft. The list includes Missouri quarterback Drew Lock and Duke quarterback Daniel Jones. The list even includes college fan favorites such as Hunter Renfrow and Bryce Love.
Below is the full list of prospects that Nike has signed.
- J.J. Arcega-Whiteside, WR, Stanford
- Ryquell Armstead, RB, Temple
- A.J. Brown, WR, Ole Miss
- Parris Campbell, WR, Ohio State
- Andre Dillard, OL, Washington State
- Keelan Doss, WR, UC Davis
- Clelin Ferrell, DL, Clemson
- Kelvin Harmon, WR, NC State
- Damien Harris, RB, Alabama
- Dwayne Haskins, QB, Ohio State
- Darrell Henderson, RB, Memphis
- T.J. Hockenson, TE, Iowa
- Josh Jacobs, RB, Alabama
- Lonnie Johnson, CB, Kentucky
- Daniel Jones, QB, Duke
- Drew Lock, QB, Missouri
- Bryce Love, RB, Stanford
- Kyler Murray, QB, Oklahoma
- Taylor Rapp, S, Washington
- Hunter Renfrow, WR, Clemson
- Deebo Samuel, WR, South Carolina
- Miles Sanders, RB, Penn State
- Devin Singletary, RB, Florida Atlantic
- Devin White, LB, LSU
- Joejuan Williams, CB, Vanderbilt
- Jonah Williams, OL, Alabama
- Christian Wilkins, DL, Clemson
Nike continues to put themselves in a position to prosper. Many of the players signed have the potential to become NFL superstars which can pay off big for the brand. However, only time will tell if Nike’s investment on these players will pay off.