The NBA season is vastly approaching, and with the new season comes more and more predictions. There always forecasts for how the NBA season will play out. There predictions for nearly anything and it makes the season more interesting to watch. The NBA award races are exciting to watch because you got players that make an excellent case for their respective awards. Their some awards that will not be as close, but it is always interesting to watch. Let’s take a look at the top 5 candidates for each NBA award.
Most Improved Player
The Most Improved Player goes to the NBA Player, who had improved the most and had a “breakout” year. Last year Pascal Siakam won the award. Here are five potential candidates for the Most Improved Player for next season.
5. Caris Levert- Brooklyn Nets
4. Jaylen Brown- Boston Celtics
3. Lonzo Ball- New Orleans Pelicans
2. Bam Adebayo- Miami Heat
1. Terry Rozier- Charlotte Hornets
Coach Of The Year
Coach of the Year goes to the best coach in the NBA for that season; most of the time, it is the coach with the best NBA record, and with the NBA reshaped, any coach can win it. Last season it Mike Budenhozer head coach of the Bucks, and he led the team to a 60-22 record. But here five potential candidates for the award next season
5.Mike Budenhozer – Milwaukee Bucks
4.Michael Malone- Denver Nuggets
3. Brad Stevens- Boston Celtics
2. Doc Rivers- Los Angeles Clippers
1. Brett Brown- Philidelphia 76ers
Sixth Man Of The Year
The Sixth Man Of The Year goes to the player who has the most impact coming off the bench; they are the next man up in the rotation. Lou Willams has won the award for two years in a row and has won it three times. Here are five potential candidates for the sixth man award for next season.
5.Montrez Harell- Los Angeles Clippers
4. J.J. Reddick- New Orleans Pelicans
3. Terrence Ross- Orlando Magic
2. Spencer Dinwiddie- Brooklyn Nets
1. Lou Willams- Los Angeles Clippers
Defensive Player Of The Year
The Defensive Player of the Year goes to the player who makes an impact on the defensive end, the player is just juggernaut nothing they are problems for opposing offensive players. Rudy Gobert won it last two years. Here are five potential candidates for the defensive player of the year for next season.
5. Kawhi Leonard- Los Angeles Clippers
4. Giannis Antetokoumnpo- Milwaukee Bucks
3. Patrick Beverley- Los Angeles Clippers
2. Anthony Davis- Los Angeles Lakers
1. Rudy Gobert- Utah Jazz
Rookie Of The Year
The Rookie Of The Year goes to the league’s newest playe who puts the league on notice that they are next up. Last year the winner was Luka Doncic of the Dallas Mavericks. Here are five potential candidates for the Rookie of the Year.
5. Micheal Porter Jr- Denver Nuggets
4. DeAndre Hunter- Atlanta Hawks
3. R.J Barett- New York Knicks
2. Ja Morant- Memphis Grizzlies
1. Zion Williamson- New Orleans Pelicans
Most Valuable Player
The MVP goes to the league’s best player for that season, the player has just dominated the league and put the best individual season. Last season Giannis Antetokounmpo won it. Here are five potential candidates for the MVP race next season.
5.Stephen Curry- Golden State Warriors
4.Giannis Antetokoumnpo- Milwaukee Bucks
3. LeBron James- Los Angeles Lakers
2. James Harden- Houston Rockets
1. Kawhi Leonard- Los Angeles Clippers