USC students can join weird BDSM club

Okay, I would say that I am pretty active in some of the various activities that go on at my college. I’m an editor of the student newspaper, I regularly attend plays and sporting events, and I have a big hand in helping put on the annual spring concert.

I have never, however, thought that joining a kinky sex club would be a great idea.

The University of Southern California did and I couldn’t be more freaked out.

The Daily Trojan shared the news in late June that there would be a Bondage and Discipline, Dominance and Submission, Sadism and Masochism, better known as BDSM, club open to new members this fall.

Ah, just what I would love to see my first semester at one of the most prestigious schools in the country.

“Come to our meeting! We have whips and shit!”

The newspaper says that the club isn’t just for expressing your sexual fetishes, but it is also about exploring your sexuality. Don’t get me wrong, there will probably be some Fifty Shades of Grey type stuff going on (not in school buildings, I hope), but it isn’t ALL about sex.

If students’ interests include exploring their sexuality, they might find themselves at an event hosted by the USC BDSM Club, an official USC organization dedicated to helping “kinky” Trojans who want to learn about the BDSM alternative sexuality and encouraging them to practice safely.

I’m not the one to judge and I never will be. I have also never tried something like BDSM, but I also don’t believe I would be into it. I don’t know, whatever floats your boat I guess.

Can’t get enough of Campus Sports? Follow us on TwitterFacebook and Instagram to stay updated with the latest news and exclusive giveaways!

*Featured Photo (above) credit to USA TODAY Sports