On Saturday evening, the SaskTel Centre in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada played host to the official fighter weigh-ins for UFC Fight Night 47.
The event, which takes place Sunday night at the same venue, will be headlined by a featherweight bout between top-ranked fighters Max Holloway and Charles Oliveira. Both men are hoping to get one step closer to a title shot with a big win.
Only one of 24 fighters participating tomorrow night, women’s strawweight Valerie Letourneau, was able to successfully make weight.
Letourneau weighed in one pound overweight, but will have one additional hour to hit the 116 pound cutoff.
The full weigh-in results can be seen below.
- Max Holloway (145) vs. Charles Oliveira (145.5)
- Neil Magny (170.5) vs. Erick Silva (171)
- Patrick Cote (170) vs. Josh Burkman (170)
- Chad Laprise (155.5) vs. Francisco Trinaldo (155.5)
- Olivier Aubin-Mercier (155) vs. Tony Sims (155.5)
- Valerie Letourneau (117)* vs. Maryna Moroz (115)
- Frankie Perez (155.5) vs. Sam Stout (155)
- Felipe Arantes (135.5) vs. Yves Jabouin (135.5)
- Nikita Krylov (205.5) vs. Marcos Rogerio de Lima (205)
- Chris Beal (126) vs. Chris Kelades (125.5)
- Shane Campbell (155) vs. Elias Silverio (154.5)
- Misha Cirkunov (205) vs. Daniel Jolly (204)
*Letourneau one pound over, has an hour to lose the pound.