After posting a 10-3 record last season, the Mississippi State Bulldogs do not expect to miss a beat as the prepare for the upcoming college football season.
In hopes of following up their successful 2014 campaign, the Bulldogs plan to start 22 juniors and seniors, according to Fox Sports.com.
- WR De’Runnya Wilson, Joe Morrow
- WR Fred Brown, Donald Gray
- WR Fred Ross, Gabe Myles
- LT Rufs Warren, Elgton Jenkins
- LG Justin Malone, Deion Calhoun
- C Jamaal Clayborn, Jocquell Johnson
- RG Devon Desper, Damien Robinson
- RT Justin Senior, Cole Carter
- TE Gus Walley, Darrion Hutcherson
- RB Ashton Shumpert, Branodon Holloway or Dontavian Lee or Aeris Williams
- QB Dak Prescott, Nick Fitzgerald or Elijah Staley or Damian Williams
- DE Ryan Brown, Johnathan Calvin or Torrey Dale
- DT Chris Jones, Braxton Hoyett
- DT Nelson Adams, Nick James or Cory Thomas
- DE A.J. Jefferson, Will Coleman
- LB Zach Jackson, J.T. Gray
- LB Richie Brown, Gerri Green
- LB Beniquez Brown, Dez Harris
- CB Will Redmond, Cedric Jiles
- FS Kivon Coman, Deontay Evans
- SS Kendrick Market, Brandon Bryant
- CB Taveze Calhoun, Tolando Cleveland
Losing key players this off season to the NFL Draft, the Bulldogs were voted to finish last in the SEC by members of the media at SEC Media Days. They will be looking forward to prove their critics wrong this season behind the arm of their Heisman hopeful, senior quarterback Dak Prescott.
Mississippi State will open the season Saturday on the road against Southern Miss.
*Featured Photo (above) credit to USA TODAY Sports