After showing off his custom Mercedes Benz SLS Roadster during training camp, Nick Saban once again flocked to a Mercedes Benz dealership in Birmingham, of which Saban is a co-owner, to draw up a personalized Sprinter, whose exterior and interior were worked on by McSweeney Designs.
In a collaboration with the local dealership, the “Nick Saban Signature Series” features a cooler located in the cabin, in addition to the following (via PR Web):
– MB 3500 Sprinter chassis
– Conference-style seating; fits 7 in the cabin, 2 in the cockpit
– Custom upholstery and stitching
– Recliner-based seats with air-cooled leather integrated with power massage
– A/V entertainment systems including two 40-inch LED TVs and one Samsung 4K ultra-HD 48-inch curved TV, which will stream on DirecTV
– All entertainment systems are user-friendly interfaces and are controlled via an iPad
At a retail price of $200,000, the Signature Series Sprinter is set to release 15 models off its production for this season, but Saban remains open-minded about the custom Sprinter returning for next season, which will only be available to the Birmingham market.
*Featured Photo (above) credit to USA TODAY Sports