UFC officials held the weigh-ins for UFC 195 on Friday and all of the fighters made weight for the promotion’s first event of the near year.
UFC 195 takes place on Saturday, Jan. 2 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada. The main card will air on pay-per-view starting at 10 p.m. ET while the prelims will air on FOX Sports 1 at 8 p.m. ET and UFC Fight Pass at 6:30 p.m. ET.
The main event of UFC 195 will be Robbie Lawler defending his welterweight title against Carlos Condit while the co-main event will feature a heavyweight bout between Stipe Miocic and Andrei Arlovski.
Here are the weigh-in results:
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- Champ Robbie Lawler (170) vs. Carlos Condit (169) – for welterweight title
- Andrei Arlovski (246.5) vs. Stipe Miocic (241.5)
- Lorenz Larkin (171) vs. Albert Tumenov (171)
- Diego Brandao (146) vs. Brian Ortega (145.5)
- Tony Sims (156) vs. Abel Trujillo (156)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET)
- Masanori Kanehara (135) vs. Michael McDonald (136)
- Alex Morono (170) vs. Kyle Noke (170.5)
- Nina Ansaroff (116) vs. Justine Kish (116)
- Drew Dober (155.5) vs. Scott Holtzman (155.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 6:30 p.m. ET)
- Joseph Duffy (155) vs. Dustin Poirier (155.5)
- Joe Soto (135.5) vs. Michinori Tanaka (135.5)
- Edgar Garcia (170) vs. Sheldon Westcott (170)