Microsoft will be releasing the first update to the Xbox One Preview program later this month, and it will include a number of improvements to social and party features on the console as well as PC.
You can check out the list of upcoming features below:
- See who’s in a Party: Players will finally be able to see everyone in a specific party before deciding to join. This way you can avoid the awkward quick join and leave if you don’t like someone.
- Gamerscore Leaderboard: Players will be able to compare themselves against friends in terms of Gamerscore.
- Re-arrange Pins on Home: New organizational tools for pins allow easier access as well as offline access.
- Updating Activity Feed in Xbox One: Players will now be informed of new items in their feed.
- Joinable Twitch Broadcasts: Players will be able to easily see if friends are streaming on Twitch, and join their broadcasts from the home screen.
- Improvements to Suggested Friends: Better friend suggestions based on recent players and friends.
- Hide games from ‘ready-to-install’ list: Re-enabled ability to hide content like betas, apps and trials that players no longer want to install.
There are plenty more features coming to the Xbox One, and you can check them all out via Major Nelson’s blog.