On Friday, the MGM Grand Garden Arena will play host to UFC 196 weigh-ins. All fighters participating in the event will step onto the scale for Saturday’s pay-per-view event.
UFC 196 is headlined by a welterweight bout between featherweight champion Conor McGregor and Nate Diaz. The two agreed to a 170-pound bout after McGregor’s original opponent, lightweight champion Rafael dos Anjos, pulled out of the bout just over a week before the two were set to go head-to-head.
In the co-main event, women’s bantamweight champion Holly Holm puts her title on the line against Miesha Tate.
The weigh-ins can be seen in the video below beginning at 7 p.m. ET.
If previous staredowns between McGregor and Diaz are any indication, we will be in for a treat.
UFC 196 fight card:
- Conor McGregor vs. Nate Diaz
- Holly Holm vs. Miesha Tate for women’s bantamweight title
- Ilir Latifi vs. Gian Villante
- Corey Anderson vs. Tom Lawlor
- Amanda Nunes vs. Valentina Shevchenko
- Siyar Bahadurzada vs. Brandon Thatch
- Erick Silva vs. Nordine Taleb
- Marcelo Guimaraes vs. Vitor Miranda
- Darren Elkins vs. Chas Skelly
- Jim Miller vs. Diego Sanchez
- Jason Saggo vs. Justin Salas
- Julian Erosa vs. Teruto Ishihara
*Featured Photo (above) credit to USA TODAY Sports