Newly crowned UFC women’s bantamweight champion Miesha Tate will be answering questions for fans following Friday’s UFC Fight Night 85 weigh-ins at the Brisbane Entertainment Centre in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
Tate will be joined on stage by Dennis Bermudez and Robert Whittaker during the Q&A session.
Considering Tate’s next bout is up in the air, you can expect plenty of questions regarding her potential opponents, Holly Holm and Ronda Rousey. However, don’t expect to learn any official news on title defense just yet.
You can watch the UFC Fight Night 85 Q&A take place below beginning at 7 p.m. ET, along with the full fight card for tomorrow night’s event:
- Mark Hunt vs. Frank Mir
- Hector Lombard vs. Neil Magny
- Johnny Case vs. Jake Matthews
- Antonio Carlos Junior vs. Daniel Kelly
- Steve Bosse vs. James Te Huna
- Seo Hee Ham vs. Bec Rawlings
- Alan Jouban vs. Brendan O’Reilly
- Mark Eddiva vs. Dan Hooker
- Rin Nakai vs. Leslie Smith
- Viscardi Andrade vs. Richard Walsh
- Chad Laprise vs. Ross Pearson
- Damien Brown vs. Alan Patrick
*Featured Photo (above) credit to USA TODAY Sports